Nervous and scary about the last presentation about this project..last touch up has been done.. before presenting...

The board and the casing has been build to fit up the circuit.

It take time to build and drill the casing ...

This is the result :


Graphical Heart Beat



The electrode pads been replace every time different person used it. It very disposal that should be limit to few person used it.


This is my poster on presentation days :

Poster 

For my advisor Sir Zul, thank you for helping in this project and my all my lecture that give some advice 

about the waveform that been produce in the lab...
 
Big thanks to all my friend especially Amirah , Bariah and Nadzirah that never give up..push me and build 

together as team ..

tQ... love u Alls







Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...